Forms for the Class of 2019 are available below. When possible, please complete and submit forms electronically. If a form cannot be submitted electronically, please download the PDF document, print, and mail it to the address listed on the form. Note: Some forms are required, others are optional. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of First-Year Programs at 740-587-6224.
May 18 Deadline
- Personal Data/Advising Form -- (required)
- June Orientation Registration -- (optional but recommended)
This program focuses on academic preparation and course registration. (Five sessions between June 1 and June 13 - sessions become full and may be closed near the deadline). If you are a Pell Grant recipient, you may be eligible to have the registration fee and lodging for parents fee waived for the June Orientation program by verifying your Pell eligibility with the First-Year office.
- June Orientation - Travel Information -- (required if attending June Orientation)
If you plan to use Denison's shuttle service, we ask that you provide your travel information to us once it is known, including arrival and departure dates, times, and flight numbers.
- Fall Semester Telephone Registration Form -- (required if not attending June Orientation)
June 1 Deadline
- Denison Outdoor Orientation (DOO) Application -- (optional)
Backpack in the National Forest in Kentucky. Program runs August 17-21.
- Denison Service Orientation (DSO) Application -- (optional)
DSO provides students a rewarding transition to college through a service experience in Washington DC. Program runs August 15-21.
- Denison Art Orientation (DAO) Application -- (optional)
Designed for students interested in urban arts and culture, this hands-on experience takes students to Philadelphia. Program runs August 16-21.
- Denison Sustainable Food Orientation (DSFO) Application -- (optional)
Practice sustainable farming by living and working on a sustainable farm located 20 minutes from campus. Program runs August 17-21.
- Denison Canoeing Orientation Application (DCO) -- (optional)
Take a four-day excursion on the beautiful Mohican River and camp along the way. Program runs August 17-21.
- Denison Insight Bound Pre Om Application -- (optional)
Travel to a nearby retreat center and explore options for the college experience, including finding good friends, "right-fitting" clubs and activities, probing off-campus experiences, and cultivating service-mindedness. Program runs August 18-21.
June 15 Deadline
- Housing Preference Form -- (required)
- Transfer Students Housing Preference Form -- (required, transfer students only)
July 1 Deadline
- Health Forms -- (required; mailed to parents in a separate envelope. Form cannot be completed online.)
- Student Directory Form -- (optional for exclusion from directory; cannot be completed online.)
July 17 Deadline
- Paving the Way Pre-Orientation (PTW) Registration -- (optional)
Open to all entering students, this program focuses primarily on assisting traditionally under-represented student populations in transitioning to the academic, cultural, and social climate at Denison University. Program runs August 19-22.
August 1 Deadline
- International Pre-Orientation Registration
This program is for international students and for U.S. students who have been living abroad to ease the student's transition to living and studying in the U.S. Program runs August 18-22.
- Public Information Form -- (required)
- Religious and Spiritual Life Information Form -- (optional)
- Music Lessons & Ensembles -- (optional)
- Pell Grant Verification
If you are a Pell Grant recipient, you may be eligible to have the registration fee and lodging for parents fee waived for the June Orientation program by verifying your Pell eligibility with the First-Year office.