Forms for the Class of 2018 are available below. When possible, please complete and submit forms electronically. If a form cannot be submitted electronically, please download the PDF document, print, and mail it to the address listed on the form. Note: Some forms are required, others are optional. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of First-Year Programs at 740-587-6224.
May 19 Deadline
- Personal Data/Advising Form -- (required)
- June Orientation Registration -- (optional but recommended)
This program focuses on academic preparation and course registration. (Five sessions between June 2 and June 14 - sessions become full and may be closed near the deadline). If you are a Pell Grant recipient, you may be eligible to have the registration fee and lodging for parents fee waived for the June Orientation program by verifying your Pell eligibility with the First-Year office.
- June Orientation - Travel Information -- (required if attending June Orientation)
If you plan to use Denison's shuttle service, we ask that you provide your travel information to us once it is known, including arrival and departure dates, times, and flight numbers.
- Fall Semester Telephone Registration Form -- (required if not attending June Orientation)
June 2 Deadline
- Housing Preference Form -- (required)
- Denison Outdoor Orientation (DOO) Application -- (optional)
Backpack in the National Forest in Kentucky. Program runs August 18-22.
- Denison Service Orientation (DSO) Application -- (optional)
DSO provides students a rewarding transition to college through a service experience in Washington DC. Program runs August 16-22.
- Denison Experience in Urban Culture and Expression (DEUCE) Application -- (optional)
Designed for students interested in urban arts and culture, this hands-on experience takes students to Philadelphia. Program runs August 16-22.
- Denison Sustainable Farming Orientation (DSFO) Application -- (optional)
Practice sustainable farming by living and working on a sustainable farm located 20 minutes from campus. Program runs August 18-22.
- Denison Cycling Orientation (Bike-O) Application -- (optional)
Take a four-day back-roads excursion through the beautiful natural areas of central Ohio. Program runs August 18-22.
July 1 Deadline
- Health Forms -- (required; mailed to parents in a separate envelope. Form cannot be completed online.)
- Paving the Way Pre-Orientation (PTW) Registration -- (optional)
Open to all entering students, this program focuses primarily on assisting traditionally under-represented student populations in transitioning to the academic, cultural, and social climate at Denison University. Program runs August 20-23.
- Student Directory Form -- (optional for exclusion from directory; cannot be completed online.)
August 1 Deadline
- International Pre-Orientation Registration
This program is for international students and for U.S. students who have been living abroad to ease the student's transition to living and studying in the U.S. Program runs August 20-23.
- Public Information Form -- (required)
- Religious and Spiritual Life Information Form -- (optional)
- Music Lessons & Ensembles -- (optional)