Fall 2013 Alumni Update
- Melissa Garcia ’13 - Melissa is teaching oral English at one of the biggest middle schools in Changsha, in the Hunan province of China. She is also working towards her teaching degree for fine arts.
- Nick Reshan ’13 - Nick is a Marketing Coordinator at Columbus 2020, an economic development organization.
- Hannah Minifie ’13 - Currently, Hannah is an art teacher at the Rectory School, a private elementary and middle school in Northeastern Connecticut.
- Lindsay Martin ’13 - After living in Costa Rica for the summer, Lindsay is in Akron, works part-time for the Akron Art Museum. She will likely be interning at the Morgan Art of Paper Conservatory in Cleveland in February.
- Tali Lekorenos ’13 - Tali is currently working as a merchandise manager for Chloe + Isabel (www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/tali) a jewelry boutique in the Northeast. She is also founder and editor-in-chief of a personal blog: www.typicallytali.com.
- Kelly Maryanski ‘10 - Kelly has been working as a freelance artist, actor, and choreographer since Spring 2011. Her work will be published in a book of short stories in the near future, and her personal art website can be found at www.thisiskellymaryanski.com.
- Zach Coneybeer ’09 - Zach is currently living in Columbus, continuing to make artwork and develop his creative process. His personal website can be found at: www.zachconeybeer.com.
- Elizabeth Dobbins ’13 - currently studying at Worsham College of Mortuary Science and living in Glencoe, Illinois.
- Emily Marshall ’13 - currently studying at The school of Visual Arts, New York, NY, in their MFA Fine Arts program. Website: http://www.emnicole.com