Trinidy Jeter currently serves as the Assistant Dean of Students for Diversity and Inclusion and Director of the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs at Denison University.
In this position, Trinidy is a key contributor to design innovative strategic-planning initiatives supporting inclusion, equity and belonging. Trinidy implements division-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion professional development engagements and serves as a partner for student- centered input spaces. Included within Diversity and Inclusion is the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs, Office of Gender and Sexuality and Religious and Spiritual Life. All three areas support the intracultural and intercultural development of students and staff.
Prior to serving in this role, Trinidy was the Assistant Director for the Alford Community Leadership and Involvement Center at Denison University. She managed community engagement programs with over 160 student organizations. Trinidy designs community-wide engagements such as The EmpowHERment Experience and the 21-Day Racial Equity Habit Building Challenge.
Trinidy is a certified interpreter and consultant for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator as well as a Qualified Administrator for the Intercultural Development Inventory. She is a strong proponent of the platinum rule: treat others how they want to be treated. Trinidy is originally from Sandusky, Ohio where she grew up spending time with her large family at Cedar Point. She enjoys traveling and spending time with her wonderful family.
Master of Arts Higher Education Administration, The Ohio State University
- Jeter, T. and Schwartz, J. 2005. A Comparative Study of the Study Abroad Programme Trends at Lancaster University. Lancaster University, Lancashire, England.
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator, Kiwanis International Rotary Youth Leadership Awards Conference, Hiram University, Hiram, Ohio, June 2013-2016. Denison University, 2007-2016, Baldwin-Wallace University, 2011-2016.
- Introverts vs. Extraverts in Student Affairs, OCPA, Columbus, Ohio, 2015.
- LGBTQ Students of Color, Say What? Dialogue Series, Student Multicultural Center, Kent State University, 2014-2015.
- Black Male Conference, The Impact of Personal Branding, University of Akron, Akron, Ohio, April 2013.
- National Association of Campus Activities
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Denison Campus Governance Association, Co-Advisor
- University Programming Council, Advisor
- Events and Traditions Council, Advisor