Jump to navigation
Academic Programs & Services Directory
Campus Programs & Services Directory
Marsh Hall stood on the site of Higley Hall and was built in 1856. It was nicknamed “Old Brick” after Talbot, or “New Brick” was constructed.
100 West College Street
Granville, Ohio 43023
Stay up to date with the latest campus news and upcoming events.
Download our App »
Granville, OH »