Fannie Doane Home
Built by the family of William Howard Doane, a prominent Denison benefactor, the home was named for his wife. The Fannie Doane Home was originally owned by the American Baptist Foreign Mission Society. It was used to house both orphans and children of Baptist missionaries who were unable to take children to foreign assignments. In 1954, Denison purchased the home and used it, until 1974, to house Denison faculty and married students. Due to the declining need for faculty housing and the burden of upkeep, the home was demolished in 1974.