Young Alumni – We want to hear from you!
On Tuesday, November 12, Denison Connecting is coming to Columbus to better understand the career development interests of our young alumni. We are hosting a reception to get your feedback regarding future events focusing on career programming, networking, and other resources that would be of interest to you. This is just the beginning of the exciting plans we have for young alumni like yourself. Here are the details of the event, we hope you can join us.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of the planning process for Young Alumni Career Programs at Denison.
- 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, November 12
- BrewDog Franklinton at 463 West Town Street in Columbus
- Denison young alumni of the last 10 years
- This is a free event
- There is limited free street and metered parking on neighboring streets. There is a parking garage on McDowell at Rich, a block behind BrewDog, that is $5.
- Because one of the best career resources you can have is a great Denison network.
Join the Denison Career Network (Wisr) and connect with Denisonians in both your industry AND your city.
If you have any questions please contact Laura Yeager McFadden ’05, Associate Director of Young Alumni Career Programs at email@example.com.