- Denison Connecting: We’re coming to see YOU, Charlotte!
How to Get That Dream Job: Career Advice from a 20-year H.R. exec at General Mills
With 20-years experience as a business leader in human resources at General Mills, few people know HR better than Hank Malin. In 2017, Hank joined Denison as the executive director of the Knowlton Center for Career Exploration. As a proud Denison parent, he has a passion for helping students and alumni find their optimal career.
What kind of advice can you expect from this evening event with Hank and fellow Denisonians?
- How to network effectively
- How to negotiate a raise
- The Dos and Don’ts of a career change
- And the one question you should ask your interviewer
He’ll also share updates about new programs and happenings on the Hill.
- 6:00 p.m. - Mix and mingle, hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- 6:40 p.m. - Hank Malin, Knowlton Center Executive Director: “Practical advice to get where you want to go”
- 7:15 p.m. - Industry-specific breakout sessions, including both for-profit and nonprofit
- $20 for Denison alumni from 2011 and earlier, family members and friends
- $10 for alumni who graduated from 2012 to 2017
Dress Code: Business or business casual attireAdmission: See event registration page for details.Get Tickets: