Your Denison address, how to order textnooks and more
Help! I need to ship packages to Denison and I need to order my textbooks!
Relax, we’re here to help.
First, you need to get your Slayter Box Number. You can find your address and the combination to your Slayter box by going to my.denison.edu » Self Service » Personal Information » View Address(es) and Phone(s)
Second, when you ship your packages, use this format:
(Slayter box No. Only)
Granville OH 43023
**Do not use PO or PO Box in the address
ALSO, please remember that the Bookstore is not selling textbooks in the Slayter Union location. You can look up your books in MyDenison » Campus Resources » Campus Life » Textbooks.
You can order your books here or from another source and shave them shipped to you at Denison.
Here are the Hours at the Package Room at Slayter Union:
August 9th -12th – 9am-4pm – Slayter Union pick up for approved early arrivals only
- First Year students pick up packages at Smith Lounge 8am-8pm. After this date first year packages will be in Slayter Union.
- Early arrivals pick up at Slayter Union 9am-3pm
August 14th – 16th
- Seniors pick up in Slayter Union 9am-7pm
- Sophomores & Juniors pick up from Swasey basement 9am-7pm
- Please pull up behind the chapel on East Loop
- First year and early arrivals pick up in Slayter Union 9am-7pm
Regular Schedule August 17-November 20
The package room will receive and process mail and packages from 9:30am-3:00pm. In an effort to maintain social distancing the following schedule will be in place for package pick up based on Slayter address.
Monday – Friday:
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm 7000 – 7799 Slayter Union
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm 7800 – 8599 Slayter Union
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm 8600 – 9399 Slayter Union
Saturday & Sunday: noon-6:00pm