June Orientation Family Receptions 2018
Visit with other Denison family during June Orientation!
At each June Orientation session, the Office of Alumni Family Engagement holds a reception for the parents and family of the newest members of our Denison community.
These hour-long receptions are a great opportunity to meet other Denison parents and to learn more tips and advice on how to help your student launch and thrive at Denison.
The receptions take place in the Faculty Commons from 8:30 - 9:30 pm on the evening of day one of June Orientation. The dates for this year are:
- Session 1: June 4 (Monday)
- Session 2: June 7 (Thursday)
- Session 3: June 9 (Saturday)
- Session 4: June 12 (Tuesday)
- Session 5: June 15 (Friday)