Sexual Health & Wellness
Sexual health and wellness information, health care and support are here for you.
Some items we offer:
- Annual exams for men and women
- Testing and care for infections and sexually transmitted diseases
- Support and information for negotiating safer sex and choosing abstinence
- Free condoms and dental dams
- HIV testing, information, and counseling
- Assistance in choosing and prescribing contraceptive methods
- Refills on birth control prescriptions performed daily, Monday through Friday. Prescriptions can be picked up between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., when a medical provider is in the building. Refill orders are available the next business day after being ordered. Call 740-587-6200 to place refill orders.
- Emergency contraceptive pills (the “morning-after pill”)
- Care and support for women with menstrual problems
- Pregnancy testing and options, counseling, and referrals
- Pelvic exams and Pap smears
- Breast health information and exams
- Gardasil vaccinations
- GYN referral as needed,
- Information and care for gay, lesbian, and bisexual health concerns
All medical care is kept strictly confidential and is not released to family, friends or administration without your written authorization. We offer a number of programs to support your healthy sexuality.
Please call 740-587-6200 and press #1 to schedule an appointment with a member of our medical or behavioral staff
*Given demand for student appointments, we ask that you cancel any appointment you are unable to attend.
Counseling Same-Day Virtual Appointments:
Monday through Friday
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Call 740-587-6200 to get connected with a same-day appointment.
24/7 Crisis Counseling:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: