Safe Spring Break
We intend that students who participate in the stress management programs will:
- Be prepared to travel safely.
- Understand responsible drinking and safe sex strategies.
- Make informed decisions on sun, hotel and beach safety.
- Know what resources are available to them.
Safe Spring Break — March
This campaign is an opportunity to get important information out to students during the week or two prior to Spring Break on topics such as: personal safety, highway safety, alcohol, impaired driving, sleep and sun safety.
- Responsible Drinking information and activities
- Safe sex tips
- Safety tips for: driving, traveling, swimming, beach, hotels
- Packing checklist
- Giveaways include: condoms, sunscreen, water bottles, lip balm, sunglasses
- Sexual Assault Prevention information
Please call 740-587-6200 and press #1 to schedule an appointment with a member of our medical or behavioral staff
*Given demand for student appointments, we ask that you cancel any appointment you are unable to attend.
Counseling “Walk-in Hour”:
No appointment necessary
Monday through Friday
11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: