EmpowHERment Roundtables: 4 Nights of Knowledge & Networking
The EmpowHERment Experience Roundtables offer four virtual events to explore personal and professional topics, including: Conquering Imposter Syndrome, Leadership as a Young Professional, Ethnic Identities in the Workplace, and Building Confidence and Professional Presence.
Conquering Imposter Syndrome
Tuesday, February 9, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Rebecca Nelson, Community Engagement Strategic Advisor, Columbus Public Health
- Travelle Ellis, Associate Director Minority Initiatives, Zimmer Biomet
- Trang Tran ‘19, Data Scientist
Leadership as a Young Professional
Thursday, February 11, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Caila Hendrickson ‘18
- Marina Martinez ‘16, Student Success Advisor at Aurora University
- Martina Ellerbe Esq., Baker & Hostetler LLP
Ethnic Identities in the Workplace
Tuesday, February 16, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Arielle Johnson, Associate Director of Campus Philanthropic Programs, Denison University
- Susan Mantilla-Goin, Senior Associate Director of Admission & Director of Financial Aid, Fay School
Building Confidence and Professional Presence
Thursday, February 18, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Jennifer Walton, Associate Vice President of Marketing, Nationwide Retirement Institute
- Dr. Lisa Coleman ‘88, Senior VP, Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation at New York University
- Aleksandra Panovska ‘10, Intelligence Analyst, Federal Bureau of Investigation