Tips to Get Ready for Fall Semester - and Still Enjoy Summer
The summer is going by rapidly, but there is still so much to do before you are sent back to the classrooms.
Here are some great ways to best utilize the final half of your summer.
- Get organized! You all know how hard it is to keep up with everything once classes are back in session. Get ahead of that now by getting a planner or check out Denison’s online bookstore to see what books you’ll need for the new semester.
- Do something for yourself! Read a book that isn’t assigned. Take on a new DIY project. Workout with a friend. Walk down the hill for some Whits. You deserve this “you time.”
- Look into the special election on August 7th! You can request an Absentee Ballot online until August 4th. View the Absentee Ballot Request form and check if you are registered to vote at Denison.
- Get into a routine! I know you don’t want to hear it, but those 8 a.m. classes are going to be a rude awakening if you’re used to sleeping in until noon everyday.
- Look into your future! The Knowlton Center for Career Exploration is open to students during the summer. Make an appointment!
- HAVE FUN!