Ace the Interview
Strong interview skills are critical during the job and graduate school search process. You’ll elevate your game with our Career Ready Interview Success Program (CRISP).
Through the CRISP learning lab, evaluative mock interviews, and ongoing coaching, you’ll learn how to interview effectively for internships, research positions, graduate schools and jobs. We’ll help you articulate the value of your experiences and the overall value of the liberal arts experience here at Denison.
How it Works:
- You’ll receive a set of evaluation criteria that include information on how to answer traditional background and behavioral questions, as well as ask good questions to the interviewer.
- You’ll select one of five sample positions for which you want to interview. These positions will include a common on-campus role, like August Orientation Leader or a fellowship through Lisska Center, and off-campus roles, like internships in popular industries (e.g. government, business, and non-profit).
- You’ll be graded on a scale and given feedback on relevant strengths and/or areas to improve.
- If you’re aren’t successful on the first try, don’t worry! You can try twice more each semester.
- The Knowlton Center increases the number of interview labs during peak months to get you the time you need to gain this important skill.