The psychology department invites all majors and minors to a professional development information session on Tuesday, September 5th from 3:00-4:00 pm. in Knapp 409.
The session, led by the Lisska Center, will provide answers to common questions like:
- What should I do this summer?
- How can I fund study/ research abroad?
- How can I prepare and pay for graduate school, medical school, or law school?
- How can I identify and apply for opportunities? (Fulbright, Rhodes, National Science Foundation, Goldwater fellowships, etc.)
- How can I find money to travel to conferences or on research trips with faculty?
It is never too early to start thinking about these different opportunities. Many students don't realize that they are eligible for these sources of funding and scholarship opportunities, and opportunities exist for students of all grade levels.
The Lisska center is a hub of funding and information. Join us for afternoon cookies & discussion to help you navigate this information.