How We Learn
Apply for Oak Ridge
How to Apply
- Choose one of the two following options:
- Check with the ORSS Campus Representative for the application deadlines on your campus.
- The ORSS Campus Representative can answer your questions about the Program and perhaps put you in touch with past participants from your campus.
- In order to learn more about research opportunities at ORNL, review our slide shows describing past students’ research projects.
- Stop by the Office of Financial Aid to find out about remaining eligible for financial aid.
- Check with the ORSS Campus Representative and/or off-Campus Studies Office about the amount and distribution of credit for the program.
- Return the completed application to the ORSS Campus Representative by your campus’ deadline.
- The Oak Ridge Science Semester office at Denison University must receive completed applications (having gone through all on-campus procedures) by March 1. Decisions will be announced in April.