Monomoy Annex Building Image

Monomoy Annex

Established: 
1938
Current Use: 
Substance-free residence for six upper class men.
History & Architecture

Originally the carriage house for Monomoy Place, the annex was moved to face Mulberry Strett in the late 1930s when it was remodeled for use as faculty housing. The house also was home to Alpha Chi Omega before the sorority moved to the current Cinema House in 1964.

Fine Arts Quad
For decades, Monomoy Annex has been the coveted quarters of students who have the good sense to keep their curtains pulled and their music turned down after hours.