Herrick Performance Hall
Herrick Hall features performances on campus.
Herrick Hall was built in 1966 by Gilbert Seltzer. The design is New Formalism in Bedford limestone. Named in honor of former geology and natural history professors Clarence Luther Herrick and brother Charles Judson Herrick who taught at Denison in the late 1800's and were instrumental in establishing Denison's reputation in the sciences at that time.