The building now contains room for 306 first-year and upperclassmen in double and single units.
Crawford Hall was built by Gilbert Seltzer, campus architect upon the death of William Gehron. The design is a modified Georgian Revival style made from red brick and stone. The building is dedicated to Frederick C. Crawford, trustee, 1944-1994. The building now contains room for 306 first-year and upper class students in double and single units.