Fellows Hall

Fellows Hall

Established: 
1965
Current Use: 

Houses the departments of classics, history, East Asian studies, international studies and modern languages, as well as the Women's Resource Center and the computing services offices.

History & Architecture

One of six buildings on Denison's campus designed by Gilbert Seltzer, Fellows Hall honors the participants in the 1942 fundraising campaign, the Denison Fellows Program, that asked members to contribute $100 annually toward the development of the college. The Functional Georgian style building, completed in 1965, houses the departments of classics, history, East Asian studies, international studies and modern languages, as well as the Women's Resource Center and the computing services offices.

Central Campus
In Fellows, the ITS Help Desk’s full-time technicians and student technology assistants assist all on campus with computing needs such as network connectivity issues, software upgrades, accounts and passwords, viruses, and hardware problems.
Building Style: 
Functional Georgian