Green Office Certification
Over the past few years, Denison University has been striving to be a more sustaibable and environmentally concious institution. The Denison Green Office Program gives the opportunity for all parts of campus to participate in sustainable practices.
Completion of the Green Office Program Certification involves:
- Appointing someone in your department/office to be the contact person for the process
- Registering your department/office by filling out a Green Office Program Interest Form
- Completing a self-assessment Pre-Evaluation Checklist [pdf]
- Scheduling an office visit with a Green Office Program evaluator and the appointed contact person or another representative from your office
- Reviewing a compiled list of best practices, areas of concern, as well as recommendations for improvement
- Holding a meeting with all office staff/faculty to discuss the results of the Green Office assessment and certification
Certified offices and Departments will be recognized in campus publications and will receive a certificate to post in the office.