Child Care Resources
Denison University offers a number of programs and services to assist faculty and staff with child care responsibilities. If you have any questions regarding these programs, please contact either Barbara Lay at ext. 6551, or, Carrie Mitchell-Moore at ext. 6299.
- Ad hoc Child Care Available at Denison Events
- Child Care Providers - Granville/Newark Area [pdf]
- Faculty and Staff Online Forum on Child Care Issues
- Family/Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Dependent Health Care Spending Account
The Women’s Resource Center is pleased to announce the use of a lactation lounge for students and staff of Denison. Tucked in a quiet corner of the Women’s Resource Center (Knapp 108), the lactation lounge provides a quiet and private place to pump and store milk. Interested persons may obtain a key from John Beckman, SAO (x6394) in order to access the space as needed.