During periods when classes are in session, the Health and Counseling Services staff provides a 24-hour, 7 day-a-week nurse on-site. A counselor is on call twenty four hours, seven days a week. Counselors are also available for walk-in appointments such that students who are not scheduled to visit with a counselor and who are in crisis could walk in and be seen immediately.
Below are important resources that can assist you during a crisis situation.
- Health Services...... 740-587-6200 (24 hours a day)
- Counseling Services...... 740-587-6647
- Denison Operator...... 740-587- 0810 (24 hours a day)
- Community Crisis Line...... 740-345-4357 (24 hours a day)
- Licking Memorial Hospital...... 740-348-4144
- ULifeline National Crisis Line..1-800-273-TALK(8255)