July 2012 Statement Enclosures
Below are links to important information. Some items may require action on your part (i.e., if you want to purchase Denison Dollars, register a vehicle, or waive the student insurance).
How to view Statement [pdf] (student Self-Service log-in required to view Statement)
Student Accounts Informational Sheet [pdf]
Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan (Optional, but Waiver Required)
- Letter [pdf] from the Controller
- Brochure [pdf]
- Waiver required if you do NOT want the Student Insurance Plan; the deadline was 8/24/12.
- Student Parking Map (for this resource, please visit the "Student" section of MyDenison)
- Rules [pdf]
- Motor Vehicle Regulations [pdf]
- How to Register your Vehicle [pdf] (requires student Self-Service log-in)
Denison Dollars Debit Account
A meal plan is required for any student not residing in apartment-style housing:
- Plans A, B and C [pdf]
- Senior Plan [pdf] (Available only to non-apartment Seniors graduating Fall 2012 or Spring 2013)
Apartment dwellers may opt to purchase a meal plan:
Student Accounts Meal Plan [pdf] Informational Sheet
Dining Hall [pdf] Hours and FAQ's
Dining Services Surprise Someone [pdf] Brochure
- General Remittance Advice [pdf]
- Make an electronic payment
- Sign up for a Monthly Payment Plan
- To wire payment from outside the United States you can use peerTransfer
Dates to Remember [pdf]
Each time a Statement is produced, a Statement Notification will be sent to the student's Denison email address. A Statement Notification will also be sent to all Billing Email Addresses that the student has added via their Self-Service account. See Billing Email Address Maintenance [pdf] for information on how the student can add, change or delete their Billing Email Addresses.
Please note: The electronic Statement will NOT be sent electronically. It is available to view in the student's Self-Service account (login required).
See Electronic Statements Frequently Asked Questions for more information about electronic Statements.