Parsons Hall

Parsons Hall

Stood at the northwest corner of Elm and Mulberry Streets. Originally home to George Parsons, the home was sold to Beta Theta Pi in 1895. The building suffered a massive fire in 1903 and was completely rebuilt and remodeled. The fraternity continued to use the house until 1927 when it was sold to the University to be used for women's housing. The hall was no longer needed after Crawford Hall was enlarged in 1965 and was torn down.

From the Past