Taylor House

Taylor House

Established: 
1959
Current Use: 

The house contains room for 32 coed-seniors in single units and apartments. Residents are required to have a 3.25 GPA or above.

History & Architecture

Originally built for Delta Epsilon, the building was finished in 1959. The building was then renamed in 1992 for John Taylor and family. Taylor is a member of the class of 1957 and has been a trustee since 1980. The house contains room for 32 coed-seniors in single units and apartments. Residents are required to have a 3.25 GPA or above.

North Residential Quad
As one of the sweetest pads on campus (for those who have the grades), Taylor House was named for loyal alumni John ‘57 and Connie Smith Taylor ‘58, who are also parents to five successful Denisonians.