Shepardson Dining Hall

Shepardson Dining Hall

Established: 
1893
Current Use: 

Hall formerly stood at the corner of Plum and College Streets between King and Stone Halls. Constructed as a dining hall for the women of Shepardson College. Shepardson continued to be used for dining until 1960 when it became home to the Air Force ROTC detachment at Denison. From 1974 to 1977 the hall was used as a temporary arts annex.

From the Past