Enjoy this gallery of familiar and unusual perspectives of a signature building.
Davis South Plaza
The plaza was part of a campus beautification program under Mrs. Eugene J. Barney. It was rededicated in 1988 as the Samuel S. and Jeanette Albiez Davis South Plaza after Mr. and Mrs. Davis who established a $1 million work-scholarship program for students. Samuel S. Davis, class of 1926, was a trustee from 1954 until his death in 1984.