Seniors Jennifer Curry and Emily Marguerite bring local produce to the Denison community through a partnership with area farmers.
Curtis West Hall & Dining Hall
Curtis West houses coed upperclassmen.
The Georgian Revival style building in brick and limestone was built by William Gehron in 1947. Curtis East was built as an addition to Lanson Stage Curtis Hall, called Curtis West.