Colewell House

Colwell House

Established: 
1879
Current Use: 

Once home of Richard S. Colwell, professor of Greek, Dean of the College, and acting President, 1912-13. The house was purchased by Phi Delta Theta in 1915 and sold to the school in 1925. It was used as a dining hall for women until Huffman was built in 1960 and then used for food services until being remodeled for office use in 1967.

From the Past