College Town House
Once the Sigma Chi house, the town house currently provides faculty apartments as well as meeting spaces for Granville community groups. Call Cathi Zupancic at 740-587-0323 to make meeting reservations.
Built for Dr. William P. Kerr, principal of the Granville Female College, 1854-1872. The house was bought by Sigma Chi in 1899 and used for the fraternity until 1929 when the new Sigma Chi house was built on Fraternity Row. William P. Huffman, class of 1911 and Sigma Chi member then bought the house and presented it as a gift to the college in 1944. Huffman intended the house to promote good relations between the town and college and to be used by both.