Science @ Denison Visualization Gallery Submissions
Celebrate with us the beauty of Science! Contribute an image that reflects your academic research to the Science@Denison Visualization Gallery. All entries will be displayed on the Science@Denison Blog and/or the Academic Journey sections of Denison.edu.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Entries from Students and Faculty are welcome.
- Entries should include a photo or illustration (recommended formats: jpeg, tiff, or bmp), a title and a brief caption explaining the image (approximately 100 words).
- Images should be aesthetically pleasant and related to scientific projects at Denison
- Entries should be an original creative work that does not infringe copyright of third parties.
- Entrants retain all copyright but give Denison University non-exclusive rights to use their submissions for educational and promotional purposes.
Photos submitted will be displayed in the Visualization Gallery on the Science@Denison blog.