Big Red Express
The Big Red Express is a free shuttle service operated by Denison's Campus Services Office. We are pleased to offer a variety of shuttles for students, with the goal of providing safe and reliable transportation for students to enjoy shopping, dining, and movies on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
Big Red Express is available to Denison students only.
Shuttles are offered on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday and require students to sign-up in the Student Activities Office, located in Suite 200 of Slayter Union.
Check out the Spring 2012 Big Red Express schedule above for sign-up times.
Guidelines & Information:
- You must sign up for all shuttles and trips in the Student Activities Office.
- All shuttles leave from the P1 parking garage near the Security Office.
- One Big Red Express van will hold 12 passengers, including the driver.
- You must sign in for all shuttles when you arrive at security.
- You need to be at the main stop at the appropriate departure date and time.
- Passengers are responsible for their own trash and waste, and must take care of it in an appropriate manner.
- The drivers have a schedule to keep and cannot provide any special treatment among students.
- Please report reckless operation to the Security Office.