For a virtual tour of campus, follow the instructions below:
To view in your web browser, follow the link below:
- Download Google Earth Plug-In for Web Browsers
- Click the campus link below
- Once in Google Maps, if you're not in "Earth" view, click the square button in the upper right portion of the page to toggle views
- Denison University Campus
To view in Google Earth software:
- Download Google Earth Software
- Search on "Denison University, Ohio" within the Google Earth software
Note: Denison University is a hilly campus, so you'll want to enable terrain in the Google Earth software for the full experience. For instructions on how to show terrain, visit the following link:
If it's not enabled by default, you'll also want to make sure that the 3D Buildings layer is checked:
We'll be frequently adding to our Google Earth campus—among other things, we'll be representing our many trees! If you would like to help add content to Google Earth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denison University is also on Foursquare! From your smartphone, check into various locations on campus and share with your friends what you're up to and what events you're attending on campus!