ITS and the Library offer a number of different types of media equipment, as you can see below. For more information on specific types of equipment and number of items available, please visit Media Equipment For Checkout in the Library section.
- Mac/PC Laptop kits
- Computer/Overhead Projectors
- Digital SLR cameras
- Lens kits
- TurningPoint Clickers
- Audio Recorders
- Boomboxes/PA Systems
ITS offers checkouts of certain types of media equipment, available for students, faculty, and staff for checkout from the Library Circulation Desk.
To ensure that equipment is available when you need it, please make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
To make an equipment reservation online:
- Open the Consort Web Catalog.
- Under Basic Search, in the Search by: field, click “Title begins with…”.
- In the for: field, type “MTS.”
- Click on the name of the equipment you wish to reserve.
- Click “Book an Item” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your reservation.