The ITS Help Desk is ready to assist you with any questions or problems you may have regarding technology use at Denison University. If you need technology help, please contact us!
Get in Touch
- Phone: 740-587-6395
If you call after business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you the next business day
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Submit a help request
- In Person: Fellows Hall Room 100A (to the right of the lobby)
Please click the "Forgot Password" or "Need Help?" link on the Big Red ID login page or contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
Academic Year Hours and Locations
- Sunday, 5:00PM to 10:00PM (Library Learning Commons)
- Monday—Thursday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM (Fellows Hall 100A), 7:00 to 10:00PM (Library Learning Commons)
- Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Fellows Hall 100A)
Winter Break Hours and Location (December 19, 2015-January 17, 2016)
- Sunday, closed
- Monday—Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Fellows Hall 100A)
- Saturday, closed (Fellows Hall 100A)
- CLOSED, Thursday 12/24/15 through 1/3/16 for the holidays. If you experience problems with a technology service during this time, please visit ITS' system status & information page at https://netnotes.denison.edu/. If no relevant information is posted and you suspect a service outage, please report it to the Denison University operator at 740-587-0810.