Get Technology Help On Campus
The ITS Help Desk is ready to assist you with any questions or problems you may have regarding technology use at Denison University. If you need technology help, please contact us!
Get in Touch
- Phone: 740-587-6395 If you call after business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you the next business day
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Submit a help request
- In Person: Fellows Hall Room 100A (to the right of the lobby)
Password Problems?Please use the "Forgot Password" or "Need Help?" link on the Big Red ID login page or contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
If you suspect a system outage, please check https://netnotes.denison.edu. If the issue is not reported there, please contact the Denison University operator at 740-587-0810.
Help Desk Hours
Academic Year Hours
- Sunday: 5:00-10:00pm, Library Learning Commons
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm, Fellows Hall 100A; 7:00-10:00pm, Library Learning Commons
- Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fellows Hall 100A
Spring Break Hours
- Saturday 3/11 and Sunday 3/12: Closed
- Monday 3/13 through Friday 3/17: 8AM to 5PM, Fellows 100A
- Saturday 3/18 and Sunday 3/19: Closed