2016-2017 Reference for Students/Parents
Student Accounts Informational Sheet [pdf]
Denison produces electronic Statements.
Each time a Statement is produced, a Statement Notification will be sent to the student's Denison email address. A Statement Notification will also be sent to all email addresses that have been granted direct access to that student's statement.
See how to view your statement (student Self-Service or Parent Proxy log-in required to Statement)
- Self-Service – Students can view their Statement.
- Parent Proxy – Parents/others with direct access can view the Statement.
Student Health Insurance Plan - Plan 2 (optional, but waiver is required)
- Letter from the Controller
- 2016-2017 Student Health Insurance Plan Overview
- Waive Coverage (Online Waiver - Available July 5 thru August 26, 2016)
All full-time students enrolled at Denison University are eligible for and included in the Student Health Insurance Plan – Plan 2, unless coverage has been specifically waived. Lack of a completed waiver by August 26, 2016, defaults to automatic acceptance of the insurance policy.
- 2016-2017 Student Parking Map
- 2016-2017 Summary of Motor Vehicle Regulations
- Having a Vehicle at Denison
- How to Register your Vehicle (The online registration form is available in Self-Service.)
Students residing in the campus residence halls are required to be on a traditional meal plan, unless they live in apartment-style housing.
Students required to be on a meal plan may select one of the five traditional meal plans:
- BIG RED, THE HILL, OLMSTED, WEST LOOP and WEST COLLEGE
Students living in meal-optional housing (apartments and Homestead) may still opt to be on a meal plan. In addition to the five traditional plans, they may choose from these two Apartment Alternative Plans
- 1831 and THE RESERVE
Seniors who are graduating Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 who are not living in board-optional housing are required to be on a meal plan. However, they may select from any of the seven meal plans offered.