||Stone is currently used to house 61 coed upper-class students.
||Richards, McCarty and Bulford of Columbus
||Brick and stone in Jeffersonian Federal Revival style.
||Stone Hall was originally built as a women's dorm, but was later converted to apartments for faculty and staff. The design is Jefferson Federal Revival style in brick and stone. The hall was named for Dr. Marsena Stone, second principal of the Young Ladies' Institute (1861-1869) and professor. Stone is currently used to house 61 coed upper-class students.