The Denison University Office of Security, Safety, & Risk Management is committed to professionalism, fairness, and service through the partnership with the Denison community to ensure a safe living, learning, and working environment.
We are here to provide you information on security related topics, emergency phone numbers, guides and procedures, parking and driving information, as well as other information that may be valuable. Our loss prevention philosophy puts the responsibility on everyone on campus for their own security. People can and should make good sound decisions to keep themselves, other people and their property safe while on campus.
The Security, Safety, & Risk Management Office is located in the P1 level of the parking garage.
- Emergency: 911
- Campus Emergency: 740-587-6777
- Campus Security Safety: 740-587-6482
- Campus Environmental Health and Safety: 740-587-5646
- Operator/Dispatch: 740-587-0810
- Administrative Office: 740-587-6298
- Send an Anonymous Tip about suspicious activity on campus
Hours of Operation:
Operator/Dispatch Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Administrative Offices, 8am-4:30pm
Security, Safety & Risk Management
250 Ridge Road
Granville OH 43023