Goals & Objectives
Of the Purchasing Office
- Provide guidance, oversight and problem resolution to University departments and to ensure compliance with University purchasing policies and procedures.
- Simplify, clarify and streamline the procurement process of the University. Make the purchasing procedures practiced by all students, faculty and staff as consistent as possible.
- Provide economy in University purchasing activities to maximize purchasing value to the fullest extent possible.
- Ensure fair and equitable treatment of all persons/vendors who deal with the University.
- Develop, implement and administer special programs (surplus property exchange, surplus sales).
- Provide a platform from which all future purchasing policies and procedures will be updated as needed.