DULink is a web-based, job-search tool for current Denison University students that enables students to manage their job, internship, and externship search process electronically.
Students can access the system 24 hours a day to:
- Store resumes and other job search documents
- Be included in our Resume Books. The Resume Books contains a filtered database of students and their default resumes. Only students who have given their permission will appear.
- Search and apply for jobs, internships, and externships.
- Track your job search, including job listings and resume submissions.
- View the CE&D workshop schedule.
- See our on-campus recruiting schedule to see when employers are visiting campus.
If you have any trouble using DULink, please refer to our Guide to Navigating DULink.
- Are you a student or recent graduate?
- Click on “My Profile” within the top navigation bar.
- Complete required fields within the Personal Information and Academic Information tabs, then click “Save Changes and Continue”.
Jobs, Internships and Externships
Looking for full-time positions, internship, or externships? All the tools you need for a successful job hunt are right here!
Browse hundreds of local and nationwide opportunities from reputable employers. Streamline your search by applying filters based on your preferred Industry, Job Function, and more. Create custom Job Search Agents so you'll be notified each time a new job that meets your interests is posted.
Apply to postings in minutes utilizing your stored resumes, cover letters and additional documents. Stay organized — view your application history at any time.
Employer Information Sessions and Tables
Employer information sessions offer a convenient way to learn about prospective employers and start building relationships with key recruiting contacts.
Simply login to find out which employers will be hosting information sessions and/or information tables on campus. Once you've found a session you'd like to attend, you can RSVP with a click. Career Exploration & Development will send reminders via email so you will never have to worry about missing an employer. Plus, dates sync with most calendar applications.
The employer you've had your eye on just posted your dream job? Now what? Need some help writing the perfect resume? Unsure how to find common ground in the interview? Not confident in your lunch interview etiquette? Fortunately, CE&D offers a variety of Workshops throughout the year to help you develop and refine your career-related skills. From mock interviews, to discussing appropriate business attire; Workshops provide all the tips and skills you need to ensure job search success.
NACElink - Extended Job Search
Find over six million additional employment opportunities through the NACElink Extended Job Search. Powered by DirectEmployers Association a partner in the NACElink Network, the Extended Job Search offers entry level and alumni oriented openings posted by many Fortune 500 companies and high profile employers. The Extended Job Search is an invaluable tool that collects job postings from major employer web sites and other reputable job boards including results from Google, Indeed and Simply Hired.
Search for postings by location, job function, experience required and more.