Shuttles to/from Columbus
Shuttles To/From Columbus
Denison offers two different types of shuttle services.
- The Big Red Express Shuttle is a service offered on a weekly basis to various Columbus area locations and businesses (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).
- The Big Red Airport Shuttle is offered to students traveling during academic breaks (Thanksgiving, holiday break, spring break).
Big Red Express Shuttle: Schedule, Guidelines, Information
The Big Red Express is a free shuttle service operated by the Denison’s Campus Services Office. We are pleased to offer a variety of shuttles for students, with the goal of providing safe and reliable transportation for students to enjoy shopping and dining.
Shuttles are offered on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and require students to sign-up in the Campus Services Office, located in Suite 200 of Slayter Union (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm)
Big Red Express is available to Denison Students Only.
Check out the Big Red Express schedule for sign-up times!
Guidelines & Information
- Shuttle sign-ups are available in the Campus Services Office, Suite 200
- Slayter Union Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- All Big Red Express vans will depart and return to the P1 parking garage.
- (Please bring your ID)
- One shuttle can hold up to 12 passengers.
- Please be on time for all departures and returns.
- Please do not leave any trash on the shuttles.
- Please report reckless operations to the Security Office.
Big Red Airport Shuttle: Schedule, Guidelines, Information
Denison provides a shuttle service to and from the airport over major breaks. Below is a list of those times so you can keep them in mind when making flight arrangements. However, remember to keep your student’s final exam schedule in mind before making any plans for the holiday break. Please note that there is limited space on the shuttle. Students must reserve their space for the shuttle in the Office of Campus Services, 200 Slayter Union. There is no need to sign-up for the student’s return as they are first-come, first-served from the airport. The shuttle bus can be found outside the baggage claim, then crossing the median.
Shuttles are available for Thanksgiving Break, Holiday Break, and Spring Break only.
Check out the Big Red Airport Shuttle Schedule