Licking County Transit System
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday. 6:00am – 6:00pm
Schedule Your Ride
You must call and schedule your ride in advance. You will need to call to schedule your ride before 1:00pm the day before you want to travel.
- Call 740-670-5185, press #1 or 1-800-350-7071.
- Give the scheduler the following information:
- Day you want to travel
- Your full name and those of any other passengers traveling with you
- Your address and phone number
- Mobility issues (wheelchair, cane, service animal, personal care attendant, etc.)
- Pick up and drop off addresses - Please provide complete street address to assure we arrival at the correct location
- Time you need to be at your destination
- Time you need picked up to return home
That's it. Please be ready for your trip on the day and time that you have made arrangements.
Cost of Service - You must have the exact amount of the payment for the fare in cash! No drivers carry change. Drivers will only accept cash. Payment of fares is expected at the time of service. Drivers cannot accept advance payment of trips including payment for return trips.
Advanced Reservation Fares - Scheduled at least one day in advance
Within Licking County - One Way, $5.00
For more information please visit Licking County Transit System.
Central Ohio Transit Authority
The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) bus serves Columbus, as well as Bexley, Gahanna, Grandview Heights, Grove City, Hilliard, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Whitehall, Dublin and Worthington.
For more information please visit the COTA website.