Want to get out, get some exercise, and check out Denison's beautiful surroundings? There are no shortage of outdoor opportunities in Granville.
- T.J. Evans Trail - bikeway that extends from Johnstown, OH to Newark, OH — pick it up by Granville Milling on Main St.
- Lake Hudson - swimming, fishing, picnicking, and camping
- Spring Valley Nature Preserve - great place for hiking, bird watching, and Frisbee
- Infirmary Mound Park - 316-acre park with spots for fishing, horseback riding, and more
- Denison Golf Club at Granville - an 18-hole public golf course with bent grass greens and bluegrass tees and fairways