Student Meal Exchange
The Even Exchange program is Denison University Catering's solution to all of your groups hunger needs! Our Even Exchange options will cost your group nothing extra (unless noted otherwise), provided each group member is on a meal plan and each provide his/her D-Number and a valid signature. Please see below for a detailed description of our Even Exchange Policies and the menu options students have available for this service.
To place an order please call the Denison University Catering office at 740-587-6686; Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
All orders must be placed at least 72 hours in advance!
To view Even Exchange policies and menu options, please visit the Dining Channel of MyDenison.
Our Shoestring Catering Menu is created specially with students in mind! This new menu is a low-cost, no-frills segment of our Flavours Catering Menu which is available to:
- Student Government
- Residential students & senate
- Registered student groups for the enhancement of student social life on campus
In order to qualify for Shoestring prices, these guidelines need to be followed:
- Order placed at least ONE week prior to the event
- Food request MUST come from the Shoestring menu
- A signed and authorized requisition or other form of payment must be received THREE business days prior to the event
Please note: Orders placed within 48 hours of the event are NOT eligible for Shoestring pricing.
To view the Shoestring Catering Menu, please visit the Dining Channel of MyDenison.