Denison University is a community where individuals respect one another and their environment.
Each of us possesses a full range of rights and responsibilities and foremost among these is a commitment to treat each other and our environment with unconditional respect. With mutual consideration and trust, our community will thrive as a place of liberal learning and humane life.
- As a university, we value learning and scholarly work.
- As a community, we share common purposes, governance, bonds, and traditions.
- We treat each other with respect. Civility is a cornerstone of our community.
- We value our campus and respect our environment.
- We respect individuality. We celebrate diversity as a strength from which we grow and learn from one another.
- All interactions, academic and social, are characterized by integrity.
- We take responsibility for acting in accordance with our community's standards and rules and for reporting violations of those standards and rules.
Visit ohiocampuscompact.org for more information.