Would you like to work at the Writing Center? The Writing Center hires student consultants each spring for the following academic year.
We are seeking applicants who are:
- Interested in helping others improve their writing
- Punctual and reliable
- Proficient in academic writing and verbal communication
- Majoring in any discipline
- Available to work at least 5 hours per week
- Able to attend training sessions nightly during the first week of the Fall semester and throughout each semester
Note: Applications are accepted in March for employment in the Fall of 2013.
For additional information or to report any problems accessing application materials, contact Brenda Boyle.