Denison University has partnered with Scrip-Safe International to provide students and alumni with an online ordering system through a secure website. Denison Registrar’s Office will still offer traditional transcript service free of charge, which involves the ordering process on this page and the release of transcripts on paper, via US mail, or for pick up in the Registrar’s Office.
You now have the option of an electronic copy of your transcript that can be sent as an email to you or the recipient of your choice as a secure encrypted document. The new service has a $3.00 fee for each transaction. It is guaranteed safe and offers follow ups on delivery. The service fee is for all standard electronic transcripts—and for an additional fee, you will be able to request paper copies via mail, express domestic, and international service via express carriers.
The registrar’s office will be closed for winter break starting Tuesday, December 24th through Wednesday, January 1st. Should you anticipate the need for transcripts please plan accordingly. The fastest way to request a transcript is through the Transcripts on demand option via Scrip-Safe, which gives the option to request official electronic copies that can be immediately downloaded for future use. Thank you and have a wonderful winter break.
All currently enrolled students and students within a year of last enrollment period can order electronic and paper copies by logging into their MyDenison account.
- Log on to MyDenison
- Click on the Teaching and Learning tab
- Click on Transcript Request under Registrar Resources
- You have two options:
- order electronic and/or paper copies through SCRIP-SAFE
- order directly through the Registrar’s Office (free of charge - paper copies only)
For more information on transcript ordering options as a former Denison student without a MyDenison account, please visit the Request a Transcript page on DenisonEverywhere.com.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for the maintenance of student academic records and the issuing of academic transcripts. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-568) (also known as FERPA or the "Buckley Amendment") personnel in the Office of the Registrar will issue transcripts only upon the written consent of the student. The few and rare exceptions to this directive are outlined in the legislation and have been shared with students in a policy statement included with registration materials each fall semester.
The following principles govern the issuance of transcripts and should be of interest to requestors:
- There are no Denison charges for the issuance of transcripts.
- "Holds" may be placed on the issuance of transcripts if the student has unpaid financial obligations to the institution. Contact the Cashier's office at (740) 587-6274 to resolve holds.
- Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College or other hold on your record, your request will be processed within 48 hours, except during office peak times and high volume. Processing time does not reflect delivery time.
- Due to confidentiality concerns, we do not fax transcripts out.
- If your name has changed since you attended Denison University, be sure to inform the recipient of your previous names. This will assist them when matching the transcript to your file.