Registration & Class Schedules
All currently enrolled Denison students have the opportunity to register for classes using web registration.
See the current Schedule of Classes
Students who are not currently enrolled or returning to Denison from a leave of absence must follow the proper reinstatement and re-enrollment process prior to registering for classes. Information regarding the process for reinstatement and re-enrollment can be found by visiting Reinstatement & Re-Enrollment.
Remember to …
- schedule an advising session with your academic advisor prior to registration day.
- obtain your alternate pin # from your academic advisor.
- look up your assigned registration time ticket via DU Self Service.
- review messages regarding your registration status, i.e. ‘holds’, via DU Self Service which may prevent you from registering.
- review your class/year level and major/minor information. If inaccurate, it may restrict access to certain courses.
- prioritize your courses and prepare alternates.
- be ready and logged on to a computer before your registration window opens.
Students should login to MyDenison and go to the “Teaching & Learning” tab. There, you'll find registration tools & instructions to begin and complete the registration process.
For those outside the Denison community, a read-only version of the Registration Database is available.
Students should login to MyDenison and then go to the Self-Service area of the site's upper right-hand corner. Within the Self Service area, you'll find an option to view your current class schedule.
One of the benefits of a liberal arts education is the freedom to explore various disciplines, to experiment with new ideas and to pursue opportunities for broadening one's horizons. Off-campus study is an opportunity to extend one's educational program beyond the Granville campus, with programs available in the United States and in foreign countries.
Second-semester sophomores and juniors with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 who have completed a year of study at Denison may apply to participate in off-campus study programs. (First semester seniors may petition to have the residency requirements waived.) Students may apply only to programs endorsed by Denison. Students who withdraw to attend off-campus study programs not endorsed by Denison, or who go on a program without the approval of Denison will not have their course credits transferred to Denison.
More information about Off-Campus programs can be found in the Catalog and by contacting Sue Davis, Director of International and Off-Campus Study.